Block 76, Lot 3 is located at 324 County Road in Demarest, NJ.
The home is was owned by the Clarke family since the 1950’s prior to them donating a 3 acre Conservation Easement to the Meadowlands Conservation Trust in 2006. Before them, the home and property had been in the Bogert family for 210 years. In 2009, the last remaining Clarke family member taking residence in the home sold it to the Noble family.
The reason the MCT found it desirable to accept a Conservation Easement for this site was its location directly contiguous to the Demarest Borough Park property. The physical character of the site warranted preservation as public open space and is a welcome addition to the pool of desirable habitat for many species that utilize the area as their home.